1. Paint used:
Powder paint – is made on the basis of polymers.
The composition of the paint is a resin or a mixture of resins in the right proportion, pigments and fillers.
This is by far the most effective of modern methods of metal coating used today. In contrast to traditional (liquid) lacquers, powder coatings guarantee smooth coatings without cracks, streaks, bubbles and wrinkles. They are used for protective, anti-corrosive and decorative painting of metal objects. The thermal resistance of the coating is approx. 100 ° C. The coatings are characterized by very good mechanical properties and high resistance to chemical agents.
2. Hot dip galvanizing:
Galvanizing – all operations aimed at covering the surface of steel items with a thin coating of zinc in order to protect against corrosion caused by air and water.
Hot dip galvanizing – The working temperature of the zinc bath is 440-460 ° C, it is the most effective form of protecting the steel against rusting.
The advantages of hot dip galvanizing:
– increased protection period for building components (up to 50 years),
– no need for maintenance,
– strength with high resistance to friction and impact,
– optimal for empty spaces and edges,
– environment friendly.
3. Stainless steel grades and their application in railing systems.
Stainless steel – is an iron alloy that contains at least 10.5% chromium, which gives steel corrosion resistance, strength, moldability and resistance to low temperatures.
The advantages of using stainless steel:
– corrosion resistance without the need for galvanizing.
– the possibility of using in an aggressive environment,
– resistance to high temperatures (this is due to high Cr content),
– shiny gloss,
304 stainless steel (most commonly used by us)
Type 304 is austenitic, low carbon steel. It is resistant to corrosion and has good weldability. Type 304 is the most widely used stainless steel. It is used in the chemical industry, paper industry, food processing and, among others, in medical equipment, in heat exchangers, it is not intended for use in an aggressive environment with the content of chlorine, sulfur, salt (swimming pools, coastal areas).
316 stainless steel. (Used on special request)
Type 316 is austenitic stainless steel, chromium-nickel, resistant to high temperatures and with exceptional corrosion resistance. It is widely used at sea and in environments where it is exposed to chemical agents, salts, acids and high temperatures. Type 316 has excellent creep resistance at elevated temperatures.
4. Types of locks available in gates:
- Electromagnetic (opened by means of an electrical signal and traditionally),
- Electromagnetic with memory (after sending an electrical signal you can still open the gate until the gate is closed after opening it).
5. Types of gate automation:
- Automation for underground gates (only available for swing gates). It is less visible than traditional automation, the actuators are located in the box at the height of the road.
- Automation for swing gates classic.
- Automation for sliding gates.
Hot-dip galvanizing technic: